Friday, January 06, 2006

New Job!!

I got meself a new Job!!!
I got meself a new Job!!!
I got meself a new Job!!!
La La La La La La La La
I got meself a new Job!!!

Ok by now u get the idea right! Anyways the job aint that fantasticand all but its something! beats sitting at home dying of boredom!

What u may ask is the job about? Well Shell Petroleum Staff!!! I gotta do some office job and stuff and im the asst cashier la.. but its all good! Thanks Sekar! (He's the main cashier and he got me the job!!) For all the rest who are tirelessly looking for a job for me!! carry on ppl!! Your efforts will not go to waste!! Muahahaha!! I shall prob work here for 2 months max... depending on situation..

Thats all folks!

I miss my friends whom i haven't met for long time!! (Azizah, Jes) Ok Jes i met today... Had a blast as usual!! - Dun tell anyone wat happened OK!!!! - hehehe...

I miss my girlfriend!! :(

I'm full of mixed emotions!!!

My blog is alive again!!!

:P

Moral of the day: Life is like a roller coaster! Enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

____ said...

Miss you too kanna...