Friday, October 07, 2005

*SmileS*

Hello Guys!!!!

U must be thinking... "ok... Why is this nut suddenly so happy... ". Well if u have been religiously following my Blog (Besides the fact that i haven't been Blogging for a bit...) ... U still woudn't guess la....

:P

Well I've met a 'SpeciaL SomeonE' :) :) :) (You know who u are... :P)

Ok i didn't really meet her and all out of no where la... She's someone i knew long time back... But i never knew that i knew her... right... So we got back in touch about a year plus ago... And she's been overseas la... Studying... So i only see her on MSN and stuff...

When she came back for hols... We talked and we went out... And some thing happened... I dunno when it happened... But it happened... But her hols are over and all and she had to go back :(

So...Yea... There you go... Btw... The 'thing' that happened... I believe it was mutual... :)

So we aren't really going on or what... But we're in the Dating Phase... The Courtship... That phase is always nice... Especially if it is reciprocated... :)

So i only have a few concerns... (I do think alot... Just like u Medha!!)...

If this is gonna be like a relationship... Its gonna be long distance... And long distance relationships are hard... My sis is in one now... And i see what she goes thru (the good and the bad)... And i can understand from the female point of view (I love my sis!!)... What is expected of a guy from that type of relationship... And what a girl may go through if the expectations are not met... It is demanding... But possible nevertheless... Then again to each his own...

Well suppose i go overseas to study (anything is possible)... It might be where she is... It might be somewhere else... But can u imagine that if it does work out... I might be in, say, Australia... and she in UK... and we're having a relationship... That would be super super extremely super long distance... and then it goes back to the same point as above...

So @ this juncture as we seek to know each othr better (whilst keeping the telephone bills low...) I really plan to live for the moment... And i am not gonna let a great girl like her (Yes You!!!) pass me by... Whatever happens happens for a reason... The reason may not be as clear and obvious as others... But there is one... And it is our duty to justify it... Or not...

Eventually she may find someone of greater aptitude and attitude in her profession and in her social circle... But for now... I am lost if not for her...

Well My teacher in Jc always said... u either Love or Achieve... I belive we can Achieve with Love... Be each other's motivation... Spur each other on to excel and soar to greater heights...

Moral of the day: Live like u've never lived, & Love like u've never loved

Niran

14 comments:

Miss M said...

YAY!!! My pal here has found that special someone..I am soooo happy for u man! *smiles*

Mate, good for you man! I sincerely hope everything works out for you! Long distance relationships can be a bitch i know, but ANYTHING is possible..and if the 2 of you work towards it together, then you will definitely get through it!! =D

me myself and i said...

Thanks Medha... Really appreciate that...

~RAUL~ said...

hey man...my first time here...
its an amazing write up. Seems u have really found someone worth writing this up..congrats man..
and i do agree with medha..long distance relationships are definitely bitchy...ask me...it has been the case with me always...but then there are good times too and man when those times come u'll be the most happiest...sob sob...i've written a lot of senti stuff... :) :)
on the other hand u get to ogle any chick u see...and u don't have to worry that ur gf wud shout :) :)

me myself and i said...

haha... well... the oogling part ah... hmm... ;) its tru la long-d is tough.. you can't call the other person whenever u like nor can u just see them whenever... but then again... if it lasts thru the distance... then the relationship will last a long way... :P well i guess i'll have to seek ur advice if any in this endevour of mine...:)

cheers!!

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i know i am late but im finally back online. Anyway great to know that you have a special someone! Can't wait to meet her if chances allow. Long distance might be a huge factor if you are not committed to a great extent. Knowing you i'm sure that you are going to put your everything into this as you always do in anything. :) So all the best my dear brother/friend! See ya soon so that you can update me!

Anonymous said...

heyya!!!!ok i know i told u that i dun really like this blog thingy, but since i was already at ur page i decided wat the hell!!!dude take it from me sometimes the best things in life will always be around us for a long time but we'll take one big round b4 we discover it.... u and i we've done that done now its time to toil to never lose her!!! and for goodness sake dun think too much it may complicate things esp with us geminis...gd luck bro

me myself and i said...

Thanks Rajes... I'm really lucky to have you as a sister/friend... Ur just the best la...

Sunjay... Thanks for the advice... ur like the brother i always wanted but neva had...

To both of ya... hope all our relationships go the way we plan it to!!

Cheers my loved ones!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a relationship problem site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at relationship problem - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com.

Motivate Each Other :Find a mutual incentive that will motivate both of you.

____ said...

*laugh* How nonsensically appropriate that people-relationship-dating comment.Just searches out keywords in a post & puts up adverts, doesn't it?

Anyways Niran, hope things work out for you with the girl. =)

~RAUL~ said...

Man u really are relishing the moment. i mean u haven't posted anything new after this. I hope u're not like reading this post everyday and getting all mushy mushy. Well nothing wrong in it. Its good infact.
And turn tht word verfication thingie on. These spammers are crawling over you.

me myself and i said...

LOL!!! haha... well lets see...

Raul: Well i haven't had time really. i prob might not post anything much for some time... Exams start in less than 2 weeks and last through Nov!! bet now and then... i dun see anything much blogworthy... cept if u find the horrors of Chem, Phy Maths and the likes of that interesting... lemme know.... :P beyond that... life is not very interesting... sigh.. i dun have a life... well.. i hope ur doing well though... I shall take up ur advice on the word veification... That was the first time he go me... and prob the last time i hope..

Raji!!! U do realise that the "Girl" is YOU!!! haha... the charade is only @ ur blog my dear!!! MuAhAhA!!!

anyone got any good ideas for New yr?

____ said...

What? Who? How? When? Where? Who???
Me??
*overdramatic faint*
=P

By the way...why is there a charade on on my blog?

Anonymous said...

Long distance relationships are hard to maintain. You were right in feling apprehensive about committing to this relationship because as you very well know, the physical aspect of a relationship is really important - the hug, the big squeeze of the hand and the kiss are all important. But those are not the only things important in a relationship. The love that the two of you share is still the most important factor that could make the relationship prosper.

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger, this is an exciting blog here!

You may like to checkout long distance relationship site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at long distance relationship - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com stuff.

Go on a Date :Especially for married couples, but even for some dating couples, start dating.