Friday, September 30, 2005

Busy Busy...

Im back... just to disappear again...

I guess u guys realised that i haven't been actively blogging... I'M JUST STUDYING BY BALLS OFF LA!!!!

Haiks... I feel as though i have no life... I guess that's the appropriate feeling to have at the moment...

Study = No Life...

But then again... I have been going out abit since Raji has been back... I think ive met her more in one week than the few months thats she's been back... hahaha well Yay to that... Fun going out with ya babe...

Then again everytime i go out i feel so guilty that i could have been studying during that time... and i keep wondering if thats gonna come back and bite me hard in ASS when the results finally come back... sigh... i guess u guys will not see me for another 2 mths plus... so sad... (yea rite).

Well i do hope whateva time i am putting into this will pay off...

I really have nothing else going on.... Haiks... I wanna play badminton... I'm getting fat man...

I have nothing to say... Sorry if i do not update but exams are coming up... And i have turned into a N.E.R.D...

CHEERS... B-)

Moral of the day: Have an aim... Achieve it!!

Niran

No comments: