Sunday, September 11, 2005

Lost...

I have lost the drive to Blog... I dunno... i felt better doing it... It was betta than keeping everything within myself, as i have done for 21 yrs... But it's just too taxing... long hours... At the moment i Dun have the luxury of Blogging during the day, as i am out from morning til late at night... studying... I dun have a laptop (yet)... So i can't blog on the go even... And i don't have a work computer to use to Blog on either... So till then i will try to blog as regular as possible...

Well besides that... I have been quite sad recently... Now dun go start calling me and going "Niran are u ok.... What happened... Blah blah blah..." I dunno why... but i just feel that way... Maybe its the pain of loving/being loved before and the innate need to love and/or feel loved again... Sometimes i Jus feel lonely.. Miserable... I know that there are those who care for me... My friends... My close friends... But Friends are friends... They aren't anything more... Friends have different roles in each others lives... Although they are Important people in my lives... They cannot replace the 'Special' person that will be 'til death do us part'. They still have their Families, Other friends and their own 'special' someones to think about...

Well having said that... The void that is ever persistant in my heart fails to fade away... However it grows stonger by day... I am not thinking of anyone in particular... Its just a Shadow i wish were real....

To my friends... I cherish each and every one of you with all my heart... I may not say it... i may not show it... But i do... And if need be... with my life i cherish thee... I may be an ass at times or as irritating as can be... Forgive me... The only reason i do so is to see a smile on ur faces... I thank you again for Tolerating me for who i am... and i can just hope u feel the same way about me... Even if u don't i'll still do...

To my Family(Cuz's included), I am lucky to have you... you are my life... my inspiration and my motivation... I love you now and Always...

As the Exam draws nearer i still do not feel as tense as i should... Maybe it is the second time.. so No Tension.. :P Well my only hope is to do better than before and to enter uni... My whole life i have lost out by a bit and the a's were no different... So now I will achieve and I Will get what i want... I will use my Heart to urge me on... I will use it as fuel to propel myself...

Moral of the day: No man is an Island...

Niran

1 comment:

Miss M said...

well.. its a very natural feeling that comes to most of us .i am referring to the 'singles' population out there.Theres a void that exists and you hope for it to be filled by that 'special someone'. But till that special someone comes, as cliched as it sounds, always look at the bright side of life! And also think of it like this- you have not met that special someone yet. So theres like a tinge of suspense as to what she's gona be like. And when and where are you gona meet her. You will kinda anticipate her arrival in your life! And if it helps, i read this somewhere "If you have not met that 'someone' by the age of 21, then you are probably lucky".. Dont ask me what exactly did the author mean. But if he says so, no harm in believing it right? And i have learnt this from life- never be sad!!! NEVER! It does not help in any way! It wont change things, it wont make things better. That special someone will come! Definitely. Good things in life are never achieved easily and quickly.