Saturday, September 10, 2005

Random Thoughts...

Guess wat Daddy Said...!!!!!

"we need to buy a new comp... "

Hahahahahahaha... Wooo..... Wait... u think he's reading my Blog... Erm... Hi Daddy...!!!! I didn't mean to use vulgarities... erm... hehe... It was just.. erm... a joke!!! erm...

Ah... wat the hell...!!!

Well i jus signed up for this $12 study centre thingy... i thinkim gonna be so not using it... but i signed up coz Sunjay and Praveen were inside... So... Yea... i guess i gotta find time time to use it... sigh... But it only opens at 4pm... And i have class like on Mon Wed and Fri at 7... So i have to leave by 6pm... So I'll be there for a grand total of... *drumroll* TWO FREAKING HOURS.... For fuck man... I can jus go to Woodlands Lib... and do 6 Hrs instead...

So why did i sign up for the thingy...?? Beats me...!!! (well... In life most things dun make sense do they...)

So back to the computer thingy... My daddy finally realised that the computer was like so erm... *looks around just in case dad sees* so fucked up... And it needed serious and immediate attention... So... Wooo HOOO!!!!

So Other than that i went for my 2nd dental appointment... to do some checkup on some stuff... and cool... I GOT PERFECT TEETH!!!! Hahahaha

Well... I studied chem in Lucky Plaza Mac... Haiks... couldn't study... too noisy... Sianz... I wonder if im gonna pass my Chem at all... ( I know u guys are gonna be saying ... oh Niran dun say tat i'm sure you're gonne do just fine and blah blah blah... but alas only i know...) Chem just doesn't get in... !!!! So Estatically i went for class Today... (It was Chem today)... and so why i was as estatic as i was u ask...? hehe... Coz of the Eye candies in class.... :P BUT... There Was ONLY 5 OF US!!!! and after Break... just 2 remained... No Eye candy some more!!

There's no Soccer tomorrow... I feel so restless... Sianz... Ergh... Dun like... need to exercise... Call me to play Badminton or Tennis or Soccer... Cmon... !! I need to sweat...!!! Anything...!!!

And i'm torn Between 3 events tomorrow... Navina's 1st Bday Bash... Vadi's 21st Bday Celebration... and Man U vs Man City... THE manchster Derby!!!!! Gotta rush from one place to another... Sigh!!!

Moral of the day: Life is full of choices... (and difficult ones too...)

Niran

No comments: