Friday, September 02, 2005

New Skin...

Hey i don't know how many of u guys encountered problems with the last skin... but here's a new one anyway.... Liked the picture on the previous one but I LurVe the feel of my new Skin... groovy colour aint it!! and i managed to Input my comments link as well... Cool man... im getting to understand html... (thanks Raji... ur motivation helped...:P )

Now... if only Chem were that easy and interesting... lol...

Now i haven't had much time to ponder about most things coz i've been trying to do an "Extreme Makeover" to my Blog... so mostly im almost drowsy or 'gone' by the time im done. but soon there will be some ponderations of mine.. !! to my avid readers... (I think med, jes and raji u might be the only ppl who bother reading my ramblings) see ya soon!!

Moral of the day: If at first you don't succeed, try again... and again if neccessary...!!

Niran

No comments: