Thursday, September 01, 2005

Pearly Whites!!!!!

Guess what?? I got my pearly whites done up today...!!! Went to the dentist after so long... Can't remember when the last time i went to one was... ?? think JC times.. or maybe even before...??? Well finally got my ass down to the clinic and My teeth are fine!!!! Woo hoo!!! except that i have like gum pockets... So now i gotta floss properly and all will be fine... So exciting!!

I had to brace myself before the dentist saw me... just in case he decided to tell me one of 2 things...( thank god he told me neither...)

First was that "I have to pluck it out...!!" and i was thinking about how i could try to cover the gap after he had done so... Such as Gold tooth... Dentures... Yes not to mention the trauma of going "bogek" at such a young age..!! ( I shudder at that thought!!! can u imagine... eeks!!)

The 2nd thing was "oops!!"... Nobody wants to hear that anywhere...

Well once i finished i felt guilty about eating anything wondering where the food particles are gonna get stuck... But if u know me well enough... i just wondered... Too hungry la... wat to do... !!!

Btw today was teachers day celebrations... wanted to go down to SJI to visit all those wonderful teachers... at least most of them were wonderful... But alas no one to follow me... Anyway... if any of my teachers come across this blog... HaPpY TeAcHeR's DaY!!!! this goes out to all my friends who are tuition teachers too!! ( Jes... 5 tuitions on Teachers Day... Really showing your dedication Babe!!! )

Well if u didn't notice by now... UR BLIND!!!! new blogskin.... How u like?? i dun really like it that much because of the layout... But its nice in terms of design... one of the most decent designs i could find... But there aint no space for somments and cant see everything at one go... so tell me what u think ok... ? if u guys find it difficult to go around it... let me know... i'll do something about it...!!! well I love adidas and i love Soccer .. So all Hail Niran!!!

Moral of the day: It takes 2 hands to clap...

Niran

No comments: