Friday, August 12, 2005

If i....

I've always had this thought... it may seem a bit morbid to those of faint of heart but... buckle up folks!!

Would anybody cry for me if I die? i mean would anybody care enough...? Would anybody miss me? Or would anybody jus say good riddance?

Well its not as though i wanna die or wat.. Its just a thought... i mean if anybody i love and care about did 'go' i would be devastated(touch wood!!). Like for instance my Grandma... I cried and cried i couldn't stop... even now when i think of her i cry... thats how much i miss her... It will be the same for my family coz im quite close to them... Its the same for my close friends Cos i love them loads... I LOVE U GUYS!!!

But then again... when it comes to me?? will anybody?? just a thought...

Moral of the day: Live today like you've got no tomorrow!!

Niran

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will cry!hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

I will cry, you idiot. The things you think about sometimes, honestly. :|