Saturday, August 20, 2005

What a week!!

NISHA!!! I"M SO HAPPY FOR UR SIS!!!! haha... Its gonna be darn fun la... Well u couldn't tell me earlier right!!! tsk tsk tsk!! Well anyway i hope the wedding's gonna be in Sg... If not ur gonna buy me the ticket to wherever its gonna be held...!!

Med... about the Bengali girl... hmm... why cant we start now ah... hehe... u know we need to get to know each other and stuff... waiting till ur wedding will be quite late la... limited time period and all... :P Life aint no Bollywood movie ah...!! so start looking for me now itself!!

Well i guess there aint nothing much to write about today.. Except this dude who kept sleeping on my shoulder in the MRT from Woodlands to Newton... !!! Although i could understand that he had absolutely no idea he was doing it... It was still as irritating as hell... !!

Btw do u guys get this community newsletter in ur email... its called "eNN", and its sent out to people based on their postal codes... Its quite an interesting newsletter... It tells you about daily happenings around the neighbourhood and also that of the Arts and Culture scene in Sg. Just basic good stuff.... Its an initiative of NTUC anyway so go have look at it...

I can still feel the effects of Wednesday's 4-Hr Badminton session with CJ, Christopher(yj 1st 3 months) and their friend(David)! happening man... And tomorrow i got soccer... Woo hoo!!!

Lets see my dad was talking to my sis's friends during the ROM on thurs and he was mentioning a idea that i've come across before but never really taken notice of... 5 yr plans.. How many of us have it? Well today i am putting down a 5 yr plan for myself and the whole world(actually just whoever reads this blog entry as witnesses!!


In 5 yrs time:

  1. I must have completed my degree (with honours, with first class or 2nd upper)
  2. I must have started work and earn at least $25K per annum($30K would be good and $35K excellent) --(friends tell me if its too little i can always modify this..!!)
  3. I must have saved about $15K to $20K in the bank!!
  4. I must have mastered the game of golf and tennis.. (business related if u ask me..)
  5. I must be in the pink of health and illness free...
  6. I will be 26!!

Well this plan will surely be developed further in details... when i decide what course i want to do in Uni... And to all my friends have a 5 year plan.. work towards it... im sure u can't go wrong... and plan the 5 yr plan 5 years ahead!! well if u wanna know more, talk to my dad!! :P

Well that being the long term planning of some-sort.. I'm sure i need a short term plan... That being my a's.. My aim for A's this time round:

  1. Maths C 'A'
  2. Physics 'A'
  3. Chem 'C'
  4. GP 'A2'

Im trying people.. i'm trying!!

Moral of the day: "There are only two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Niran

4 comments:

____ said...

Hope ur 5yr plan works out! All the best to that!
Where do you get the newsletter from? Sounds interesting.Cheers!

Anonymous said...

The wedding's in SG lah, so yah, you and your must be present.

Miss M said...

hey i got a 5 yr plan too..3 yrs of which will be spent in perth studying engineering..and then 2 yrs i am gona be a freaking workaholic and earn lotsa money!! umm...i and save up???niran u noe me better la ya..AHEM..hehe :P:P and then my mom is gona get me married!!!!!

Miss M said...

ok i sounded happy abt getting married in my previous comment.. NO IM NOT..jes to clear the air! but yeah..thts smt abt which my moms gona eat my head wen i turn 25!