Monday, August 22, 2005

YAYBOO!!!

This weekend was a roller-coaster ride for me to say the least!! Or for me... i just like to call it a Yayboo weekend!!

First Saturday morning comes... Its soccer day... YAY!!! But... only Vadi and myself are free... BOO!!! But we manage to get Chai (Vadi's friend) and Muthu (Durga's bro) to come on down to join us... YaY!!! When i was on my way there, Vadi calls me and tells me that NObody there had a Darn BALL!!! there's no ball...!! (can u imagine abt 10 full blooded males... and none have balls... !!) BOO!!! Ok... but thankfully i had mine with me...!! YaY!!! But the ball was slightly deflated... BOO!! CHAI had a Pump... YAY!!... Pump wasn't working... BOO!!! (ok if anyone was observant enough... they can start to see that im not making complete sentences anymore... ) SO i went to pump the ball at the nearest Petrol kiosk... YAY!!! On my way back to the court... It started raining... BOO!! But it stopped and we continued playing... Yay!! We didn't play that well BOO!!! But we played for 4 Hrs... YAY!!! And i realised that "Exorcist Night", Vadi's 21st and Navina's 1st (thats right its not a typo... she's turning 1, Btw just in case you're wondering... she's my niece... ) are on the same day!!! Boo!! Boo!! Boo!!

That was just the morning... The afternoon was just recuperation time...

MAN U vs ASTON VILLA... 1 - 0!!! WOO HOO!!!!! Awesome game man... Simply fantastic... And they're at the top of the table...!! (at least for the time being) ... RuuuuuuuD Van NistelRoooooY!!!! back on form baby... Definate YAY!!!

Sun Morning... went for GP class at Bishan ITE... class was ok... But... From next week onwards i'll have to go to CLEMENTI ITE FOR SUN MORNING CLASS!!!!! WTF!!!! THIS IS CRAP MAN!!!!... boo...!! (like u guys couldn't tell...) Came Back home saw my uncle and Aunt at my place... They were cooking mutton... ( in memory of my late uncle who loved to cook.. his wedding anniversery would be tomorrow if he had been around...) YAY!!! (for the mutton... ) Went to play soccer again at Thomson (Opp Flame Tree Condo... :P) Had Fun....!! Made alotta mistakes but we were winning like By about 5 to 6 goals... so nobody complained...!!! YAY!!! Evening came... ARSENAL VS CHELSEA!!! 0 - 1... Fu*king BOO!!! was so disgusted by the goal by Drogba man... so so so darn disgusted...!! BOO AGAIN!!!

So as u can see this was why it was a YAYBOO weekend...

Well another thing on my mind is "The Maid"... I wanna watch it man... My sis said it's worse than "Exorcist" (Although she said exorcist was boring...) E2... i dunno but ur definately coming!! This is gonna be good man...

Well just another comment to my dear friends... THIS IS NOT A FREE MATCHMAKING SITE!!!! NISHA AND MED!!!! I WILL ARRANGE A MEETING FOR THE 2 OF U AND U CAN DISCUSS WHATEVERR CRITERIA THAT PLEASES U BOTH!!! Joking la... haha... well i really had nothing else to do... and i was feeling left of the comment conversation bet u 2... include me la... at least for the simple simple reason that this is my blog?? Can... okok... i know u guys are so SWEET!!

Well last but not least, (actually my mind is totally blank now... ) ermm... Good Night!!

Moral of the day: Life is full of ups and downs... Deal With them!!!!!

Niran

4 comments:

Miss M said...

the maid is worse than exorcist????you mean much boring than exorcist or much scarier??? eh aft watching 'the maid'if i cant sleep at nite the following weeks ah ..I AM GONA KILL U NIRANJANA!!!

Miss M said...

and y must u arrange a meeting between me n nisha???.we can do tht ourselves..as if we dont noe each other..!!! :P:P lol

Anonymous said...

ya i heard maid is awesome!it aint that scary but has a really gd story line.i'm dying to watch the maid!so isnt the whole bunch coming niran?btw whoz nisha??do i happen to know her???

Anonymous said...

Niran, you dumbass. I told you Medha and i are friends now. :| And the Exorcist wasn't really scary, i thought. You want to scream, go watch Ju-on. For the first time in my life, i screamed at the movies. Even now, sometimes, i don't dare look under my bed... :| Yes, yes, Niranjan. I AM turning 21 this year. Boo.