Wednesday, August 10, 2005

National DaY!!

Well now that we've got over that first time time bullshit.. here we go...

Somehow this yrs gr8 day for tha nation werent so special for me. Usually i spend this evening at the National Stadium or at the Padang watching the event "live" with family or cousins; and i did that for 9 yrs running. So i guess the novelty of the event weared of so much that its becoming boring. As well of 2 yrs of National Service i think it really put a sleep to my active Patritism.

Having said all of that i hope whoever reads this doesn't think that i hate my country!! I love it... In most aspects... This is where my home is... This is where my family is... This is where my friends are...

Today jus went like any other darn day.Woke up feeling like crap. Found out that someone BROKE INTO MY CUZ's CAR AT NEWTON FOODCOURT AT 3AM WHILE SHE WAS EATING!!!! MutherF*c*er... Hope that fella gets knocked down by smth but does not Die!! I'm NOT that evil k...!!!well they found traces of blood that the police didnt even notice while they were checking the car... I mean My cuz had to literally pull them to the bloodstain point at it and say "heys there's some blood here", although it was quite obvious. I mean wat is happening with our PoliceMen!! I know im being over the edge but hey... CSI is an excellent yardstick in these situations... :P Unfortunately for My Cuz She lost her Wallet... Istill feel like punching the fella!!! Why can't he get a reasonable life... doesent he know wat comes easy goes easy... 'sigh'

Well that was all done and over so i went out reluctantly to study in yishun Sunjay was telling me to go to Changi Airport...!!! (Crazy Monkey!!) thats so darn Far!!! so we ended up studying in Mac... not bad la.. managed to do some physics... Maths was not getting far that day... (those who know me well like u guys!! might be thinking "NIRAN AND MATHS... NOT TOO WELL...THERE MUST BE SMTH WRONG WITH HIM!!! well even if u werent... i was... man it jus wasnt a day for thinking... analysing...

So met up Vin, E2, and Shana for Dinner... Wasnt a very productive Dinner (u guys knw wat i mean) all were so... lets see... i think the best word would be 'blue'. bu t u guys are an amazing bunch... u crazy ass ppl!!!

Supposed to meet Jes and kootam later to watch the mobile column... Reception was so darn Shitty... Everybody Was Trying To Call Everybody Else..!! and jamming tha networks at the same time... but eventually met her jus in time for a drink...

and That was the Day!!!

Moral Of the Day: Try once , Try Twice, Third time Jus Fu*k It!! UR Jus Wasting Ur Time!!

NiRaN

No comments: