Friday, August 19, 2005

Wedding...

A!!!! haha... well sorry that u had to referred to as an alphabet ah... :P but erm... i'm sure u understand ah... But then again thanks for ur comments... we'll see la... vantha varum... right... :)

Well yesterday was the first time i hadn't blogged about anything... Basically coz there wasn't any darn thing to blog abt... but today....

I just went for one my sisters good friends ROM... It was amazing... Beautiful... It just made me ponder of how my wedding will be like... I know its still abit early for me and all but still nothing wrong dreaming right.. :P Although my better half's image at this point in life is still blur i cant help thinking how it would be like when i actually say those magic words... "I do!"

The event was held at this 'ulu' place off Alexandra Rd... It was a really nice Balinese styled restaurant called 'Bali Ville'. It was just surreal!! Well my sis of course had to be doing something and she was doing the reception... Although she was was Hardly there after the couple came in... and me... i jus did my usual function duty... CAMERAMAN!! :P

Everything else was quite normal to any party/event/gathering... But the most exciting part of the night... THE Solemnization!! it was just beyond words... putting myself in their shoes it was as nerve wrecking as.. as... i dunno what can be more nerve wrecking than that... But definately marriage is a complex issue...

It is a celebration of 2 lives coming as one, a celebration of 2 families becoming one... And also a celebration of 1 that will soon be expected to become 3!!! :P well all that i can say is it is an event that gives everyone hope, motivation and courage.. i hope my sis gets married soon... !!

Well thats all for now...

Moral of the day: It takes 2 hand 2 clap...

Niran

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, my sister getting married next year. she's like your sister, what. :D

Miss M said...

hmm...yeah even i think abt how my wedding will be like..its gona be a completely traditional bengali wedding..keeping in mind all the customs and rituals! eh make sure u come for my wedding ah.. !!!!cos good frens always help out in their frens weddings :P:P and for all u noe u mite meet a sweet bengali gurl for urself..haha!

Anonymous said...

Medha, any hot Bengali guys for me? ahem.

Miss M said...

nisha..there are no HOT BENGALI guys EXISTING on this planet! and if there are, then they are hiding somewhere..haha! but yeah can find you HOT punjbai, gujarati, marwari, sindhi guy...wht say you?? lol..

Miss M said...

ok i meant either of those tht i jes mentioned...not a combination of all ya... :P:P

Anonymous said...

Ah. How about a hot Punjabi fella? :E Someone who's not South Indian-phobic. :|

Anonymous said...

Medha, i just remembered. Isn't Priyanshu Chatterjee Bengali? That actor dude from Tum Bin? He's got the dreamiest eyes i've ever seen. :O

Miss M said...

OH...yeah tht guy is a bong(slang for bengali).yup hes good looking..but i dont find him all tht hot or attractive! about punjabi guys, yea babe i can help ya...got lots of punjabi frens who r single..and also studying in places like New York University!! so nisha...how?? LOL..

Miss M said...

by the way..i think priyanshu chatterjee has got doped eyes! not dreamy ones..haha..well for me onli SRK n abhishek bacchan are the best!!! all the others can go n jump down in a well!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Hook me up. :E. Better hook niran up to, if only to shut him up. :P I always thought the term, "Bong" was degoratory. I guess not, eh? You can call me Mallu, anytime. Ahem.